Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas in Pictures...

Christmas Morning was a blast!! Jaylee was so fun this year and loved opening presents!!
We had a great Christmas!!

This little blanket from Nanny and Poppa is adorable!! It's for her baby and it has a matching burp cloth as well!!
This is the gift that Jaylee kept throwing aside and would not open it all morning. It wasn't until Brady sat her down with it that she finally opened it!! It was funny!!

Jaylee got Daddy this tool set he has had his eye on for awhile!!
Jaylee loves pushing around her little Stroller from Nanny and Poppa!!
Thanks everyone for all the fun gifts!!


1 comment:

Courtney said...

FUN!!! She is such a little lady! I love seeing how much she loves her Daddy. A burp cloth for the babydoll too? Your mom thinks of everything fun! (PS I think Mr.B and I have the same pj pants)