Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Turkey Day (well in 2 days anyway)!!

So this is the silly song that my family sings together every year on Thanksgiving!! So I dedicate this blog to them!! I learned this song in like first grade and we've sung it ever since!!

A Turkey sat on a backyard fence and he sang this sad sad tune...
Thanksgiving in coming, gobble gobble gobble gobble and I know I'll be eatin soon.
Gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble, I'd like to run away!
Gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble, I don't like Thanksgiving Day!! HEY!!

We even have this cool dance to go with it!! So to all of you who have never heard the thanksgiving song sang, good luck with it!! And just run around all crazy for the cool dance and you'll be great!!
Hope you all have a great Turkey Day!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I can't believe you made that costume! HOW ADORABLE!! I'm seriously impressed!! I love love love it!! Naturally I'll pay you to make Cambree one next year ;)