Wednesday, December 31, 2008

4 hours and counting

Happy New Year to all!! It's only 4 hours until 2009!! Party!! I'm at my brothers house and have some time until the real party begins so I'm on the computer of course!! Our Christmas was a blast!! Jaylee is getting to be so big and so expressive!! She got some really cool gifts for Christmas!! Thank you to everyone who gave her gifts!! She loves them!! She is such a little lady!! It's fun but we think Brady is starting to feel a little out of the loop since he's a boy!! Some day Brady you'll have a little boy!! We still love you tons and tons!! My parents are out from California so once again we celebrated Christmas last night, and now tonight New Year's!! What better partying can you do!! Anyways, all is well with us and yes we are alive and kicking!! We are just keeping busy and trying to keep up with our J-Bug!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Oh I MISS YOU!! Big hugs! Happy New Year!