So for Halloween I got a little crazy!! I decided after finding this way cute costume and not wanting to spend $80 on it, that I would make it myself. Crazy, I know!! So I used the picture as my pattern and put it together. It turned out cute with parts turning out better then others. I made all of it, even down to the wings and bucket!! She was so funny with the bucket!! She loved it!!

On Halloween, we had all the kids over for dinner and a little pumpkin cookie decorating moment. It was fun to watch their excitement for trick or treating!! We went to the church for the Trunk or Treat, but even though we got a TON of candy there the kids decided it wasn't enough, so we hit the pavement!! They got so much candy it is crazy!! Oh Jaylee is with my sister Stephanie and her husband in this picture below. I also made their costumes. They were little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad wolf. Jason doesn't have his costume on and Steph is a little relaxed in her's too. But they were way cute!! Nikki and Elizabeth were BatGirl(s) and Brian and Adam were Power Rangers. Brady and I were the only lame ones with not so cool costumes as we put ours together that morning!! We were a golfer and a golfers caddy!! I know Lame!! But we swear to be cool next year!!
Jaylee finally got the hang of things about 5 cars into the Trunk or Treat. And when she did, she got this wild idea that everyone needed to give her more or something. She would take her first candy and put it into her bucket, but then she would stand in front of the people until they gave her more, and most of them did!! It was funny but we tried to catch her before everyone would give her more, but they were very good to her. I really think she enjoyed her first Trick or Treating experience!!
5 comments:
How cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! Darling costume, good job!
Nice work! That is really creative! Sooooooo cute! She looks great! (I really love the bucket too)
Such a cute costume! Maybe I missed it, but how are you liking your new house and Arizona?
What a cute bumblebee! What a great costume. It's too bad you jerks moved away we could have taken pictures of the two bees together
cute. cute. cute.
she is beautiful! love the costume! very creative.
Post a Comment