Sunday, September 14, 2008

Things don't always come across like you want them to...

I've been informed that one of my post caused a few hurt feelings, and I want those people to understand that I didn't mean anything by it. I was merely trying to say thank you to those people that helped us move, not point fingers or make anyone feel bad. I truly am sorry to all of you!! I guess the biggest thing that I need to remember is that words in writing don't come across like I would say them out loud. Again I'm sorry and I will watch this in the future!!

2 comments:

Me, Myself and I said...

At first I was like 'whaaaat?' when I read the post I believe you're referring to. But then I was like, oh they're such nice people they'd never say anything with malicious intent, and I could see all the 'thank-you's' in the post. You're just busy and typing and thinking fast. We do miss seeing you at church, though. We actually really miss the whole 12th Ward; alas, what can ya do.

Courtney said...

Wow.

In the words of Robert Mitchum, "There just isn't any pleasing some people. The trick is to stop trying"

You want to know why I hid my blog for so long? Because of comments from hurt people that shouldn't have been hurt in the first place.
I was so sad that I had hurt their feelings I actually hid my writings so I wouldn't offend them further or hurt anybody else.

Then I realized - A blog is a public journal. Its YOUR space. Write what you want. Show photos of who you want. Its YOUR space to do and say as you please.