Monday, September 15, 2008

3 Little Girls...

While we were in Utah we were able to get a new picture of the little girls!! It's crazy to see how much they have grown and how different from each other they are!! Harper and Tenley are 19 months and Jaylee is almost 18 months. It's a lot harder to get them to sit still and cooperate now then when they were just babies!!
Harper, Tenley and Jaylee

Hudson had been playing with the girls through the window, and when she took off, all 3 girls were looking for her. The picture below is one of my favorites. And look you can see Hudson running off on the right side.

I love how Harper reminds the other girls that she's the oldest and the boss!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Harper is a punk! What cute pictures, can you send me copies?

So the other day I was doing a shoot with a couple that had twins. We got to talking about where we are from etc etc. They recognized the name Bouwhuis and I said well its because my dad's name was plastered all over Layton. It finally clicked and they realized that they know you and Brady really well. I can't for the life of me remember their names but the last name was Pritchett. Their twin boys were sam and eli. The mom said that you lived with her sister. So, anyhow small world huh! They told me to tell you guys hi.