Saturday, September 20, 2008

Good-bye for awhile...

Brady, Jaylee and I are moving to our new home here in Arizona today and so until we get settled and organized and all that jazz, it might be awhile until we get internet and cable. So for now I'm saying goodbye but when we do get it I'll make sure to catch everyone up with what's been going on in our lives!! And when I go to visit my siblings I'll make sure to take pictures and post on here until I get things set up!!
So TATA for now!!!

2 comments:

USricAF said...

Best wishes to you in your move. I don't see many Bouwhuis web sites around. It was a breath of fresh air to see yours. My family lived in Arizona for a few years...nice DRY heat!!! We will pray foir a safe journey....I am sure all will work out for you well. Look forward to seeing you post again.

Rick and Zoa Bouwhuis
Centreville, VA

Melissa Garn said...

Thanks for coming to visit! Keep me posted on your new place. I am excited to hear how you like it!