Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Richard Marx



So Brady and I went on a date to the Richard Marx concert in the park in Layton on the 27th. We had such a blast!! I've forgotten how much I like his music and learned a few things about him I would have never known. So now all of you get to hear his music for awhile until I change it again. He has helped write so many songs and it was cool to listen to his story even if he was big like forever ago. He wrote the NSYNC song "This I promise you" for them and he helped write "Better Life" with Keith Urban who it was a number 1 hit for. It was cool!! Thanks Mike and Shirley for the tickets and Thanks Shawn for watching Jaylee!!

I took a couple pictures on my phone, but they aren't the greatest!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

When I hear Richard Marx I immediately start playing his song "Right here Waiting" in my head. I wanted to take piano just so I could play that song.