Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Nanny's Birthday...

**My Internet was having issues yesterday so I couldn't get this done then**

Yesterday was Brady's mom's birthday(Nanny), so we all went to dinner at Pizza Factory and then after a few of us went bowling. It was a lot of fun!! Jaylee wore the latest of my projects that I've finished. It turned out cute but I'm pulling the stupid ribbons out of the material. She would play with them and then pull them out anyway so now there are a few missing.
But it turned out really cute!!

She was very tired by the end of bowling!!





Birthday Girl Nanny with Harper



Poppa Mike




I beat Brady the first round but he was obviously going to get revenge the second!!



Aunt Megan has skills



Same with Aunt Marlee



Uncle B just likes to hang out



Uncle JBJ has a way with the little girls


Daddy was our favorite to watch


Aunt Kim has a nice stretch



The Boys(Kaden, Pacey and Tate) were the kings of the lanes!!



And Poor Harper just wanted a chance to join in the fun and bowl too!!


She would come up to the lanes and pick up the bowling balls. It was so cute, well one time while I was bowling a frame, she decided she wanted to come help me, except I didn't know. I was backing up still watching my ball, and I tripped over her. Both of us fell to the floor!! She just wanted to play!!


It was a fun evening!! Hope you had a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANNY!!

No comments: