The Sunday before Valentine's Day, J wanted to wear her cute Red Dress but MaKynna stayed home with a runny nose and a super cranky attitude due to teething!!
For Valentine's Day, we did our traditional Dinner at home!! Brady had fish and we had steak. Brady also had shrimp, which Jaylee and MaKynna both wanted to try and both liked!! Looks like I might loose this battle with the no fishy smell in my house thing!! Actually it wasn't bad!! This year we added candles to the dinner and J pretty much thought that was the coolest thing ever!!
My Super messy girl enjoying her drink in her special cup!!
I love that J loves to use special cups for everything!! She is so my little girl!!!
J made her shirt at her cousin's birthday party, and she was so proud of it!!
For dessert we had chocolate dipped Strawberries and Raspberry Cheesecake
Brady and I went out for our Valentine's dinner a couple days later(managed to forget to snap at least one picture). He took me to Prairie Schooner(which I had never been to) and we had a delicious dinner. It was so nice to get away without the girls!! (Thanks Nanny for watching them!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment