Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Outing to the Zoo...

On January 25th, the girls and I met up with our friends Cheloni, Jase and Misha and we went to the zoo.  It was Misha's 2nd Birthday so it worked out great to have a little birthday outing!!  It really did turn out to be a gorgeous day!!  We had bundled up, but after about an hour there, we started shedding clothes because it was pretty warm.  And because the day ended up being so nice, all of the animals were out to see!!  Except the bears, we don't know where they got moved to!!  











I love how mad Misha was here!!  She totally has the "it's my party and I"ll cry if I want to" going on!!  She and Kynna were both asleep within like 5 min. once we got in the car!!  What a great day!!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

esta muy bonitas tus fotos