As most of you know, I am a picture-aholic!! There are no if ands or buts about it!!! When I went to Japan for a summer I took 17 rolls of pictures, my friend took 6!! I love looking at pictures!! I love the stories that pictures tell and I honestly believe you can learn so much about a person and their family through pictures!! Well in the 5 years that we have been married now, I have discovered a new love with those pictures!! Christmas Cards( http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards), Calendars( http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars ), and Photo-books ( http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books ) !! We have made a lot of them through Shutterfly!! I think they do a wonderful job with their pictures and quality of work!! Jaylee's first Christmas, we ordered our family Christmas Cards through them and now I have found the perfect card for our most recent Family pictures!! We chose Red and Black for our family pictures and the card is their Lovely Leaves Story in colors Red, Black and White!! I am so excited to order my Christmas Cards!! We've made Calendars for Grandparents and parents along with Grandparents day cards, Birthday Cards, Mother's Day and Father's Day cards and to many to count photo-books!! I would and do recommend Shutterfly to EVERYONE!!! It's Free and super easy to use!! And even better is the fact that they do these free contest and games like the one I am now entering to win 50 Free Holiday Cards for sharing my opinion of them!! But even if they weren't giving me an exchange for my thoughts, I would still recommend them to all of you!! So if you haven't already done so, go check them out at http://www.shutterfly.com
And as this Holiday Season quickly approaches, I hope you all have a happy and Safe one!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment