Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snow Day

She woke up ready to go play in the Snow!!! She was so excited so we went out first thing since the snow usually will melt pretty quick around here. She had a blast and it was fun to watch her enjoy it so much!! There was maybe 2 inches at the deepest part and then other parts only had a small skiff of the white stuff. Jaylee and I threw a couple snowballs but she didn't like that too much!! Then we tried to make a snowman but the snow didn't pack very well so he's just a little guy!! With still no name except snowman!! Her snowsuit from last year actually fits this year!! It was a fun day and we hope we get some more snow before the season changes again!!!
Brady's first time shoveling since we've been here!!




2 comments:

Sarah Pace said...

How fun!!! I want snow!!!

Suzanna said...

McKayla loves snow too! You can have some of ours. :) We've gotten tons so far and it's only December! Crazy. I love all your new posts...you've been busy! Happy Birthday!