Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!

I feel like we have celebrated my birthday more this year then in years combined!! California was part of my gift from Brady and Jaylee and then they had a few other surprises!! The cake made by Brady was one of my favorites!! Every year I ask him to make me a cake so I don't have to make my own birthday cake and he never has so I stopped asking and this year he did!!! It was wonderful and totally a surprise!!! Jaylee singing Happy Birthday was my favorite song for sure!! It was a great day, week and month!! Since we've been celebrating for so long now!!

Along with the California trip, Jaylee and Brady gave me some jewelry, some new pajama pants and this jogging stroller!! Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Thank you to everyone for making me feel so special on my birthday!!! I Love you all!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Em, Happy Belated Birthday! hope you had a wonderful day. We love you and miss you!