Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hair Bows

I'm addicted to my little girl!! And now to making cute hair bows in every color she could wear. I still have a few more colors to get, but since these pictures I've added like 7 more sets to the group!! I love the headbands with the flowers or big bows but Jaylee just doesn't keep them on anymore, so I had to find clips to go in her hair. After looking around for some and not wanting to spend the kind of money they want for them, I decided I'm crafty enough to make my own. And I did. And I keep doing now because I just think she is so dang cute with bows in her hair!!


This is in the bathroom hanging on the bow holder I made for them



These are a little up close look at the bows I had finished. The red ones go with Jaylee's tutu



No comments: