Sunday, March 30, 2008

Jaylee's First Haircut

So I realized tonight while up at Brady's parents that I didn't tell anyone that Jaylee got her first haircut!! So here are the pictures. Grammy was in town for Jaylee's birthday and since she knows about all that haircutting stuff, we decided to have her do it.
We stripped Jaylee down and handed her something to somewhat distract her
At first it worked but quickly she realized she didn't like what was going on and
started to throw a fit!!


And then she had to look over at me with that "Help me,Mom" look.



So after a day of cutting those few hairs that were missed and straightening things up with the back of her hair, it looks really cute!! She just looks so much older now!!

2 comments:

cheloni said...

She looks so big with her new haircut!! I just can't get over how cute she is!!

Suzanna said...

I can't believe how much hair she has!! My girl won't need a haircut for probably another year! I don't ever know what to do with it, being so short. I just love Jaylee's long hair! She is just adorable!