Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Jaylee's First St Patrick's Day

Jaylee's first St. Patrick's Day wasn't anything special. Courtney got her this shirt and I'm not sure who was more excited, Courtney or Brady. Brady loves anything that says any form of the word "DAD". She sported the green very well though.


I can't believe that in just a few short days she will be 1!! It's fun to watch her grow and see her eyes as she discovers something new she can do!!

Jaylee is moving more and more everyday. We have a hard time keeping her out of things now!! She loves to pull herself up to everything now but she hasn't learned the art of getting down on her own very well.


She's into this cheeser smile now when she sees the light from the camera!!
It's hard to capture a good real picture of Jaylee these days!!









1 comment:

Courtney said...

I definitely think I was more excited than Brady. Little girl clothes are sooooo cute. And Jaylee looks adorable!