Tuesday, October 19, 2010

MaKynna's Blessing

10-10-10
When I found out that 10-10-10 landed on a Sunday and was the Fast Sunday for our ward, I was so excited and knew it was going to be MaKynna's Blessing date!! I love fun dates!! She was born on 8-2-10 I really wanted it to be the 8-9-10 but I wasn't about to wait another week for her!! Her blessing was so simple and so beautiful!! Brady did a great job!! We had not only our family here with us but also family from Arizona as well!! I was so glad so many were able to be with us for Kynna's special day!!
Uncle Jason snapped this picture in the chapel before Church started!!
Nikki, Easton, Jaylee and Lizzi
Poor MaKynna was so hungry but I wanted a couple pictures first before I let her change her clothes and eat!!
Brady's Mom made the beautiful blanket she is laying on. She did such a wonderful job the picture doesn't do it justice!!
Our little family at Nanny and Poppa's
She gave up and fell asleep for a little bit when she wasn't getting any food!!


I Love the fact that I have 2 girls!! When Kynna was born I made them matching hair-bows for them to wear the day we came home from the hospital. Well I had lots of extra beads from making Kynna's bracelet, so I made Jaylee a matching one to wear. They're nothing special like my mom makes, but just a bracelet to add a little something to the outfit!!

This is one of the invites we sent out to family there was another style also. I had to remove addresses so it looks a little spacey in places now!!


No comments: