Thursday, October 8, 2009

Funny Little Jayleeisms

Brady and I were talking the other night about how much we LOVE this age that Jaylee is at right now!! She is so fun and so verbal!! It's great!! But with that comes some funny little things that she does and honestly believes. For instance, she believes because of Grammy that everytime she gets hurt that she needs a Popsicle!! Now matter what time of day or how minor the ouch happens to be!! So in the midst of her fake crying 90% of the time she tells us how she needs an Orange Popsicle!! I love how into dolls (babies) she is right now!! Her one baby has to go everywhere with us including the stroller so she can push her. One of the ladies I work with gave her this doll she is holding up and she LOVES them too!! She'll make a great mommy one day!! Good thing she has MANY years ahead of her so she can learn to not carry them by their hair or feet!! And to catch them when she throws them in the air!!
I LOVE how she pulls out EVERY toy she has and brings them into the living room and then wont take them back without some kind of threat of loosing her privileges!! It's wonderful!!
I love how into dressing up she is now!! She drapes EVERYTHING across her, around her and every other way imaginable!! Good thing she's getting a Cedar Chest Dress up Chest for Christmas!! Maybe she'll stay out of everyone Else's stuff!!!
Her newest thing is pulling out every little book she owns and lining them up across the living room and hallway and then walking on the top of them. We asked her what she was doing and and told her she shouldn't walk on her books and she informed us that "she can't walk on the floor". Where she gets these things I have no idea!!

But at the end of the day she will settle down for a moment to snuggle while she watches one of her favorite movies!! Right now it's Home Alone!!
We Love you J-Bug!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love all the books lined up! That is so adorable!