Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Brady!!

Brady's birthday was on the 26th but Jaylee and I have been sick so I haven't been on here since his birthday!! He got most of his gift back at the end of April when we went to see the Cubs game and all of that!! We did give him another surprise on his birthday but nothing like the game!! Well I decided to make him a Topsy Turvey cake!! I've been wanting to make one and of course he had to ask for German Chocolate Cake. The frosting is a pain to deal with as you can see some of it falling down the side!! I made a few mistakes and I think it would look better with a more concrete frosting that's for sure!! It was fun though!! We had a birthday BBQ at our place with some family!! And we just made it a May and June birthday party!!
WE love you Brady/Daddy!!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

How did you do that? You must email me directions and tell me special pans to get. I want to make one now!!!!

Suzanna said...

I think it is a gorgeous cake! You have a talent, for sure!!