Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A BIG THANK YOU!!!

All I can say is that without these people I would have really been a mess and would have never got all moved!!
When no one from our ward or family turned out to help with the final packing of the truck, I was a little overwhelmed but it was these 4 people who helped me relax and get things done!!


First off-my brother Kevin who flew up from Arizona!! You Rock Kevy!! He flew in Thursday night and early Friday morning, we got to work!! What a trooper!! Then he drove that big-ol'-truck down for us too!! We owe you big time!!
Jaylee with Uncle Kevin after enjoying a small break for an otter-pop

Mariah and Steven came over like Thursday and started helping out. Then on Friday, their mom came over and helped me finish packing the kitchen. She even cleaned my stove!! Amy-you are wonderful and you have some great kids too!! Thank you so much for all your hard work!!


Steven was our go-to guy for any project!!



Amy working away in the kitchen!!




Mariah watched Jaylee for us all day!!



Then once we got to Arizona, the rest of my family was there to help and had a nice potluck for the move in!! Eric and Jenn-Thank you so much for letting us stay with you guys until we find a place of our own. It has been such a blessing to not have to worry about that part of this move!! Michele thanks for dinner that first night!! It was YUMMY!! And Steph and Jason thanks for helping out so much and for always being there when we need anything!! I truly do have the greatest family ever!!!

1 comment:

Me, Myself and I said...

We didn't know you were going! Shoulda called! Glad Mariah was able to help you guys out. She's a good girl.