Thursday, May 22, 2008

Congrats Jordan...

So I got this invitation the other day in the mail and it brought back so many memories of the times I spent watching this young man. I can't believe that he is graduating tonight and then in a couple weeks leaving for a mission to the Philippines. I am so proud of him and the choices that he has made!! Way to go Jordan!!
This is the Reidhead family. I met them about 13 years ago. Michelle was one of my young women leaders and I started babysitting her kids. After the first few times of watching them, I was hooked!! I love this family!! Jordan is the young man on the right!!

The Neighborhood boys would get together for WWF take downs across the street from me and of course I had to capture the moment. Jordan is the one on the back row without a shirt on!!


Playing games at my house. Jordan is laying across my lap!! Does he ever wear shirts??



Soccer picture


After my graduation trip, obviously to Disneyland. I had to bring something home for these kids. Jordan is on the Right in the blue Goofy hat.

The Sucker kings!! Jordan is in the white shirt on the Right!!

School picture


Homecoming Parade-I invited these kids to be apart of our SASA fashion show. Jordan is on the front row in the white Hat next to me on the Left.

The Reidhead Family-Jordan is on the Right

On McKenzie's birthday taken with her new Barbie Camera

Snow Day!! We had a good time. We went to the park and made snow forts and had a HUGE snow fight with everyone in the neighborhood!! Jordan is again on the right.

Front Row-White shirt with dark blue shorts:
He's the one holding the nasty snake that the boys caught while out playing that they had to come show to me!!


















2 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Hey Em. Thanks for stopping by! This post is just too crazy!! I babysat them once when they were a little younger than the age of the first picture posted. It was a madhouse!! I'm glad you were such a pro at it. I can't believe he's old enough to graduate. How time flies.

Contact Information said...

Hey Em! Okay so now I feel so old. I can't believe Jordan graduated from High School and going on a mission. Golly. Time flies:)