So this little toy that Jaylee use to play so well with has become a X factor in our world. It turns over to be a table that you can hit buttons and it plays music. So yesterday I had a bunch of things to get done for Primary, so I pulled it out and Jaylee played with it for a long time while I worked on the computer. Then she started crying a little and when I looked over to see what was going on, she was on top of this thing. I crabbed her before thinking, "I should take a picture" and she just looked at me like "how can I do that again". And she just kept pointing to it over and over. Well of course I put it away for another day when I'm not trying to get a million and one things done and can watch her a little closer. I guess it's time to lower the crib now also. I don't want any big falls!!Sunday, April 13, 2008
Jaylee is climbing...
So this little toy that Jaylee use to play so well with has become a X factor in our world. It turns over to be a table that you can hit buttons and it plays music. So yesterday I had a bunch of things to get done for Primary, so I pulled it out and Jaylee played with it for a long time while I worked on the computer. Then she started crying a little and when I looked over to see what was going on, she was on top of this thing. I crabbed her before thinking, "I should take a picture" and she just looked at me like "how can I do that again". And she just kept pointing to it over and over. Well of course I put it away for another day when I'm not trying to get a million and one things done and can watch her a little closer. I guess it's time to lower the crib now also. I don't want any big falls!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She's getting to be such a big girl. They really just grow way tooooo fast!
Post a Comment