Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Alphabet Tag

Here's one for you...

A-Attached or Single? Attached
B-Best Friends? Brady, My mom, my sisters and then all my bestest friends too(I'm not naming all of them but you know who you are)
C-Cake or Pie? Cake-German chocolate with lots of frosting, and pie-lemon cream cheese from Marie Callender's
D-Day of Choice? Thursday-DATE NIGHT and any day I don't work
E-Essential Item? the computer with access to the Internet, Jaylee's bottle, and my camera
F-Favorite Color? Depends on the day and my mood
G-Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy Worms
H-Hometown? Modesto, California
I-Favorite Indulgence? Ice cream-any flavor I'm not picky
J-January or July? July anytime it's not snowing
K-Kids? 1 for now
L-Life isn't complete without? LOTS of pictures
M-Marriage Date? November 17, 2005
N-Number of Brother's and Sister's? original-5 brothers 2 sisters, but with all the in-laws I have 11 brothers and 9 sisters
O-Oranges or Apples? Whatever is in season and tastes good
P-Phobia and Fears? Losing someone I love
Q-Quote? Pres. Hinckley-Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunshine, to name just one but I love quotes
R-Reason to Smile? Jaylee and all her cute little discoveries, especially when she reads the books to everyone or when she shows her 1 on her finger.
S-Season of Choice? The Sunny ones!!
T-Tag Three People? Megan, Marlee and Melissa (sorry I picked the M's)
U-Unknown Fact About Me?
V-Vegetable? steamed carrots
W-Worst Habit? Not hanging up my clothes!! Poor Brady hates it!!
X-X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound-then you get to see those cute little babies and an x-ray makes me think you are hurt
Y-Your Favorite Food? BBQ Hamburgers, Pizza and Ice Cream
Z-Zodiac Sign? Sagittarius

1 comment:

Marleepatts said...

You tagged me but I have no idea what i am supposed to do about it.